Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Welcome Back!!!!

Welcome Back!! Welcome Back!!!

Your favorite blogger is back guys!!! I been gone for a very long time but I am back with amazing topics that I would love to share.....  So sit back and enjoy...   Let's get started with my five best dressed women from the CFDA Fashion Awards that took place last night in the wonderful New York City. 

Top 5 picks for the CFDA Fashion Awards....

5. Beyonce Knowles 
Designer: Givenchy



4. Gabrielle Union 
Designer: Lela Rose




















3. Ciara
Designer: Roberto Cavalli

2. Gigi Hadid
Designer: Michael Kors Resort 2016 Collection 




















AND THE WINNER IS !!!!  
Just Kidding..... 
1. Rihanna 
Designer: Adam Selman 






















Now for the actual winner..... Here it is goes... My number one best dressed from the CFDA Awards goes too.... 
                                     


Jourdan Dunn 
Designer: Jonathan Simkhai Pre- Spring 2017






No comments: