Sunday, June 12, 2016

Are you wearing Sweat Pants?

So this week at work I had two occasions where people ask me " Shae are you wearing sweat pants"
My response was no way these are what you call jogger pants and I dressed them up....
My co workers were still in awe with my response...  The jogger pant can be worn in many different ways. You can dress them down and you can dress them up. They are extremely comfortable as well.

Here are my top looks for the jogger pant......

5.     Kendall Jenner         Designer : Bella Dahl                                              

4.  Kim Kardashian
Designer : Jean Claude Jitrois 
   
                                                 

















3.               Beyonce
                Designer: Easton Parson 



















2.          Victoria Beckham Posh 
                  Designer: Lanvin Silk





















                        My top Jogger Pant look goes to the Fashion Icon Rihanna
                                                         


                                                                                          Rihanna 
                                                                             Designer: Lanvin 2014


No comments: