Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Guardian Angel... Erma R Kinder

This post is dedicated to my loving grandmother Erma R Kinder. On March 15, 2012 will be the anniversary of an angel. In her honor I decided to do a name poem to describe my angel.

Extravagant and Elegant
Reliable; Always could count on her through thick and thin
Memorable; just like her smile and her funny comical jokes
Awesome; just like the GOD she served

Ruth; one of her favorite books in the Bible

Kind; she always help those in need
Intelligent; she was a very clever person
Neighborly; very friendly person always welcoming
Determined; to always keep her family together
Educated; she was book smart and very computer savvy
Radiant; her smile would light up a room just like a ray of sunshine

Not only will I celebrate my angel on March 15, 2012 I will celebrate her life throughout the whole month of March cause one day is just not enough.

People ask me did you ever shed a tear when your grandmother passed.

My response was No, just because I know that she is with me when I wake up in my room, she is with me with every footstep I take, she is with me with every bite I eat and she is always and forever in my heart.

Death can be very hard to take on , but when you remember the good and positive things about that person it will make you and your heart smile of joy. So I say Let's start celbrating the Life of Erma R Kinder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this