Sunday, January 29, 2012

Growning out of friendships are like a new pair of Jimmy Cho's...

Friendship is define as an interpersonal relationship that is considered to be closer then associaton. Most people look for values in a friendship. Values that are in a friendships can range from many things such as sympathy, honesty, trust, mutural understanding and compassion, enjoyment in one's company and the tendency to desire what's best for the other. With honesty being one of the friendship values that  most people lack, I believe it is because people are afraid to speak or tell the truth espcially when it comes to pointing out another friend's faults.
      In the past couple of months I can say that I have been through the biggest test of friendships, that I have never encounter before. The grade that I received on this test would have to be a bad one. I found myself losing friends instead of expanding the friendships that I already had. Like the old saying goes You Live and Learn, and I can honesty say that I am learning more then ever. So to explain the title of this post it bascially means that us as humans can grow out of things very often and friendships happens to be one of them ,so instead of trying to replace a friend we decide to go shopping and replace that friend with a good pair of expensive shoes which could be your first pair of fashionable Jimmy Cho's.........

1 comment:

RK said...

Love the article! I am very proud of you.